Finally fixing the cooling

Last weekend was our option to catch up on maintenance around the house, then a whole bunch of our appliances needed annual maintenance in addition to quite a few of them weren’t really working consistently! I started by not only cleaning the lint trap on the dryer but taking apart the whole venting mechanism.

I was unpleasantly surprised by the amount of lint, hair in addition to debris clogging the system! Thanks to this, the task was a lot more tedious in addition to taking a great deal longer than I expected.

I then turned our attention to our keurig pop maker! For the past many weeks it had only put out super teeny cups of coffee. After removing the scale deposits didn’t work, I had to take the appliance apart! This required the removal of many tiny screws that were nearly impossible to access. Although I managed to maintain the pop maker, the process was harshly frustrating in addition to time-consuming. I then proceeded to drain the warm water heater, wash the aerators on all of the faucets in addition to take apart in addition to unfasten the buildup of hair inside the vacuum cleaner. The next task was servicing the air conditioner. I procrastinated over the cooling component in addition to leaving it until last because I planned it to be the worst of our works. I was already exhausted in addition to irritated before I really started. I googled a video on how to handle the upkeep of our particular model of air conditioner in addition to going ahead and taking the method apart. I found a disgusting amount of algae in addition to mold clogging the condensate drain. There was a huge amount of dust coating the cooling coil. Although the entire task of servicing the air conditioner took myself and others many hours, I felt nice about what I accomplished. The air conditioner then started right up in addition to I can be particular it’s running at maximum efficiency and capacity as well.

 

Central heating